Insurance for Recovery Operators
Specialist cover, expert support and exclusive benefits from Bollington, the appointed insurance broker for AVRO.
This scheme was set up in 2000 and the many AVRO members insured on it will be familiar with the benefits, including:
• competitive and stable premiums
• tailored policy wordings
• expertise built up over many years, with dedicated account managers who understand the insurance needs of the recovery industry
• the negotiating power and influence of one of the largest independent insurance brokers in the UK
• risk management advice which helps keep premiums low
As well as all the usual motor trade and premises cover you would expect to be insured against, we offer specific covers including:
• Subsidence cover for buildings
• Compensation for loss of use of recovery vehicles following an accident or theft, where the time off the road exceeds 48 hours.
• Automatic extended cover for use of courtesy vehicles, for situations where work on a customer’s vehicle takes longer than expected.
• Legal liability for the commercial loads of customers vehicles up to £5m
• Exhibition cover as standard including up to £10,000 for equipment and fixtures such as marquees
• EU cover as standard
We offer competitive premiums without sacrificing valuable cover. We alos reward good claims experience with our respective premium facility, where you can gain up to 15% premium rebate.
You can contact us for an audit of your current insurance needs and a tailored quotation by calling us on 0800 970 2692 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you sure you are getting the correct cover ?