TOWERGATE INSURANCE – working with AVRO
Recovery operator insurance for AVRO members
Towergate Specialist Motor
Insurance can play a vital part in keeping the wheels of your business turning. Having the right motor trade cover can make all the difference between a business thriving after a loss, or going to the wall.
Towergate’s Specialist Motor Division deals exclusively with businesses whose activities revolve around vehicles of almost every shape and size - including of course recovery trucks.
Wherever in the UK your business is based, no matter how many recovery vehicles you operate, Towergate Insurance can offer you the advice you need.
Why Choose Towergate?
- Access to a panel of experienced and competitive motor trade insurers
- A proven risk management led approach that can help reduce claims and lower premiums
- Free, no obligation, zero based insurance program review
- Free 6 months access to www.towergateriskmanagement.com Health & Safety portal
- £1 per £1 risk management fund based on a % of your premium*
- Interest-free instalments available (subject to status)
- Access to a team of Towergate claims and risk management specialists
- Profit share available on selected risks
As well as arranging ‘road risks’ cover, our Motor Trade insurance packages can provide a wide range of other covers including property, business interruption, public and employers’ liability insurance.
We will also talk to you about cover against new and emerging risks such as those brought about by our increasing use of digital technology
To find out more, call Towergate Insurance today:
Call us now on: 0344 346 0917 to arrange an initial meeting
*Limit of 5% of premium up to £5,000
All enquiries are subject to acceptance of the risk by underwriters. Terms and conditions apply.
Towergate and Towergate Insurance are trading names of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No.4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Towergate Underwriting Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our register number is 313250. This can be checked by visiting the FCA website
The Association of Vehicle Recovery Operators (AVRO), FCA reference number 474616, is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. AVRO Ltd, AVRO House, 1 Bath Street, Rugby CV21 3JF, company registration number 01337220.